Thursday, August 28, 2014

SPORTY SHIC


photographer: Maria 

hello everyone! 

In my town slowly warm days come to an end. And autumn comes, and it is not my favorite time of year.This strange period when all yellowing. And yes I do not like to autumn because the rains are eternal. If you have a different opinion on this season, share your opinion in the comments.

I very rarely wear sports shoes, but one of the latest fashion trends - it's a mixture of styles, and I decided to try it.Therefore, for this look, I decided to wear loose pants burgundy colors, from one Scandinavian company, adding to the look quite charming blouse and of course sneakers.

The first time when my younger brother saw me in these glasses he said to me, "You're in them like the girl from California"


Do not forget to correct me.
xoxo





Outfit of the day: 

glasses:no brand

pants:CUBUS

bag:H&M

blouse:vintage

sneakers:kangaroos










No comments:

Post a Comment